On Premise to Cloud Documents
For the first time, Cloudsfer is offering migration from your File System and from various ECM systems (FileNet ,eRoom, Documentum, LiveLink, DocuShare, eDocs, HP trim, Lotus Notes and many more systems) to more than 20 cloud storage providers (Google Drive, Amazon S3, Bim360, Egnyte, Yandex Disk, Box, Backblaze B2, JungleDisk and many more systems).
Watch our webinar and learn how to use Cloudsfer migration tool and migrate from On Premise to cloud: http://bit.ly/WebinarOPArec.
Cloudsfer, created and powered by Tzunami Inc. which has more than 20 years of experience with data & content migration solutions. Our clients include top Fortune 500 companies from a wide variety of industries (Aviation, Consumer Discretionary, Financial, Government, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and more).
Tzunami’s vast experience, multiple features and our dedicated team provides customers with an optimized solution for a smooth on premise to cloud content migration.
How to transfer data from ECM on premise systems to cloud?
Cloudsfer has the best migration tool for you which was designed to seamlessly migrate data between various ECM on premise systems to cloud storage providers.
In Just 3 EASY steps you can migrate On Premise to any Cloud Storage:
- Export your On Premise data
- Use Cloudsfer’s On Premise agent to migrate the data
- Select destination cloud storage and start the migration process right away or Schedule it for later
Cloudsfer’s new cloud data migration solution providing a product that not only simplifies the migration process but provides a secure way of uploading data into the cloud.
You have many benefits of using Cloudsfer to migrate content from On Premise to cloud:
- Analyze: Get figures – files, folders, data, file distribution, size distribution
- Migrate all file types
- Transfer permissions (coming soon)
- Maintain file version history in the migration process (coming soon)
- Keep the hierarchy structure
- Complete Scalability
- Maintain Metadata
- Apply filters by file size, creation and modification dates
- Delta migrations
- SSL encryption throughout the entire migration process
- Token Based connection
- 24/7 Support
- Custom development according to client request
- Flexible Scheduling
- Get a complete migration report
- Allow running multiple migration plans
- Multiple Systems in one UI: Use a common, easy-to-use migration process for more than 20 cloud systems (e.g. moving from on premise to Amazon Cloud Drive, Alibaba Cloud OSS, Yandex Disk, BIM 360, OneDrive, WebDAV, OneDrive and more).
Cloudsfer’s On Premise Agent (OPA) allows migration to the cloud from the following On Premise systems:
Atlassian Confluence to cloud, eRoom to cloud, Documentum to cloud, OpenText LiveLink to cloud, Xerox DocuShare to cloud, eDocs (Hummingbird DM) to cloud, HPE Content Exporter to cloud, Hyperwave to cloud, IBM Lotus Notes to cloud, Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) to cloud, IBM FileNet to cloud, Oracle WCI to cloud, AquaLogic to cloud (PlumTree) and File System to cloud.
Cloudsfer’s On Premise Agent (OPA) enables data migration from Windows on premise systems to following cloud systems:
Amazon Cloud Drive, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Mega, FTP, Microsoft Azure Blob Storage, BIM 360, Alibaba Cloud OSS, JungleDisk, Backblaze B2, Egnyte, Yandex Disk.
Want to know more?
Contact us for a free evaluation: email@example.com.