Google Drive & G SuiteDocuments
Backup Google Drive & GSuite
Google Drive is Google’s cloud storage & collaboration service and one of the most popular cloud storage which provides plenty of free storage! Its other advantages include easy upload & syncing via mobile device, desktop app, integration with other Google products such as Google Photos or GSuite. In addition to collaborate with existing files, Google Drive allows users to create and edit existing files from any device. With the ability of google file transfer you can use all your Google accounts including transfer photos from Google Drive to Google Photos. With Cloudsfer you can maintain permissions ,migrate shared drives and security while migrating to Google Drive.
Google provides a business edition of Google Drive as part of Google for Work suite known as GSuite (Google Drive for Work).
How to transfer files to Google Drive?
- Register for free to Cloudsfer.
- Select your source system (e.g transfer Dropbox to Google Drive).
- Select your Google Drive folders.
- Schedule the migration process or run it right away.
Using Cloudsfer’s user-friendly data migration tool you can migrate Google Drive content to any of our supported systems. Here are some of the many benefits of using Cloudsfer to migrate content from and to Google Drive & Google Drive for Business:
- Migrate all file types
- Keep hierarchy structure
- Maintain sharing settings (when migrating to Box and SharePoint Online from Google Drive)
- Perform bulk users migration to GSuite
- Administrators can migrate from/ to their Google Suite sub-accounts
- Preserving original file modification date
- Automatically handle migration challenges according to Google Drive’s restrictions
Google Drive backup: Cloudsfer supports migrations from and to Google Drive with 30+ integrations such as: move from OneDrive to google drive, Transfer files from Google Drive to Dropbox, Google Drive to Egnyte, Move to Google Drive from Amazon S3, Google Drive to Google Drive, move files from Box to Google Drive, With Cloudfser you can also migrate to google drive from NAS and many On Premise and cloud systems like SharePoint On Premise and SharePoint online to Google Drive, Office 365 Google Drive migration.